Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally - Sunshine!

Just what was that beautiful orange glow in the sky today? Oh yeah, the sun, I remember. After two weeks of inversion and fog, I think we're finally out of the gloom!

I just had to share this little guy's pic. Doesn't he look like he's saying "but Mom, I don't wanna eat my vegies." If you have a better caption please leave it on the comments.

By the way, if you want to leave a comment scroll down to the bottom of the current blog, click on the "comments" and write your comment in the box. Then click on the "comment as" box and scroll down to Name/URL. Put your name in, hit continue, and then post your comment.

Carlos will be back on Monday to seal the tile in the basement and we'll be ready to move furniture back in. It looks so nice. I guess this means that I need to get my butt in gear and finish painting my grandson's room so I can get all of his furniture out of the guest room/granddaughter's room. Well, now you know we have a guest room and yes you're welcome to come and visit a spell.


I completed another jewelry set today, one that I had been working on in my class. I did the necklace over three times before I was finally happy with it but think it turned out pretty nice. Now I'm starting on a birthday project for my granddaughter Aubree, who will be 11 this month.

Beading is really fun, but I can see where it also could get really expensive. But then, what hobby isn't expensive? We had some friends,m Ted & Julie, over for dinner tonight. Ted's hobby is model trains and they're converting one of the bays in their garage into his train room! Julie does stamping. Leave a comment and tell me what your favorite hobbies are.

Until tomorrow .... J

2 comments:

  1. I love the Panda picture... I was thinking he was putting his hands in the air like he was in trouble.

    I love the sun... awe. I was so excited and even happy when walking out of the office today that there was still a glow.

    Your beads are great. And yes most hobbies are super expensive because they are fun to do.

    You know my hobbies ---- racing, bugging my kids, flirting with my husband, and reading.

    Loves ya

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey give me a call if you need help moving your furniture back downstairs. Of course cars in some form or another has always been my hobby. Currently racing them with my wonderful wife is the best one... but yes it can get expensive. I'm hoping our tires will last another season :)

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear other comments and opinions!