Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from Sunny Florida

OLIVIA & NAN
Happy Thanksgiving from all the Turkeys in Florida!


Can you think of something better to do on Thanksgiving than eat, watch football, eat some more, take a nap,  eat dessert, swim!





MEN IN THE KITCHEN??  COOKING??
TOO MANY COOKS??
WARNING - DO NOT TOUCH THE TURKEY!
OLIVIA & GRANDMA PATT

OOPS I THINK YOU MISSED ONE
OLIVIA & MOM JENEY
We had discussed on Saturday gathering and going to a Thanksgiving Day buffet; on Sunday I mentioned to Ricky that I would cook if I had a kitchen; on Wednesday I was at the grocery store buying ingredients to make my great stuffing; and, on Thursday we were all sitting down for a wonderful home cooked meal.  (Nope, no gator!)


Ricky and I put the turkey in the oven after I showed him how to stuff it LOL and then the men took over cooking - literally!  If that isn't a first, then I don't know what is.
MELVIN
HAPPY, HAPPY BABY ALISHA

 Rob's wife Sandy is a home care nurse and she brought her current charge Melvin with her.  He is a sweet man and thoroughly enjoyed his dinner and, I believe, the company.  Although I think that Nan's screams from the cold water in the pool woke him from his nap - I know it did me!
TIME TO CHOW DOWN

Gma Patt and Olivia spent some quality time doing "crafts." 

4-month old Alisha is the sweetest and most adorable great-niece ever.  A very calm, not fussy baby, and you can tell she loves her big sisters very much by the big smile that spreads across her face when she hears their voices.




Things I am thankful for ....


My sweet, tolerant husband ...
a truly wonderful and one of a kind son ... a beautiful and caring daughter-in-law ... two wonderful grandkids ...


The love of family and friends ... my soft bed ... my decent health ... my loyal companion Harley ... living in the great United States of America and being able to travel and enjoy it ... 


The love of God in my head and in my heart ....



Gma Jo put olives on Olivia's fingers and that little one did not know what to think.  First she decided they were to play with and then she saw me eat one, so she tried it.  Must not have been to her taste though as she quickly spit it out. 

DON'T PUSH ME IN !!













SASSY THAT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA
NAN & OLIVIA













ALISHA, JENEY, RICKY & SANDY















May you enjoy all of the blessings in your life.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!

1 comment:

Always glad to hear other comments and opinions!