Thursday, March 26, 2009

HERE I GO

I haven't been here for a few days - too busy beading up a storm and enjoying grandkids. I have my first craft show this weekend, so if you're in the area stop in and say hello. If you don't happen to be just a stone's throw - then wish me luck. I'm just printing out my sales list and can't believe that in just a short time I've put together 71 necklace, bracelet and earring sets, along with a host of other earrings, bracelets, bookmarks, zipper pulls, jean bling, etc.

I know that in this economy purchasing nice jewelry is not on the top of a priority list for most people, so even if I only sell a couple of items I'll be happy with the experience.

Where: Karcher Mall, Nampa, ID


When: Friday, March 27th, 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday, March 28th, 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday, March 29th, Noon to 6:00 pm

It's going to be a long weekend!

Here's my latest creation .... I call it "Earth - Prosperity."


Happy Trails ..... J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear other comments and opinions!